Monday, May 26, 2014

Andalusian Horse UV Map Progress

Andalusian Horse UV Map Progress
Even Newer version \blelow/
Click picture to see larger version. This is posted on my flickr account KilynnTor

After way too much time trying to get the Horse UV mapped, and having to use my sister's Uber comp to do so because roadkill was too laggy on mine for unknown reason, I finally have the current mapping setup. Final mapping, tweaking, moving, scaling was done in Hexagon. This will have the left and right side as separate material zones.

I'll be doing some testing of how easy this is to do textures for on the beta grid. If anyone is interested in also testing it, you can drop a note on my avatar SilverArrow Farstrider. I'll be providing a static test 'dummy' and  UV map. I will however be uploading it on my Amethyst Gears account for now until I deem the avatar ready for at least the main grid beta stage.

Plans for this avatar include:

  • Eye Blinking and Expressions
  • Mouth/Muzzle Expressions
  • Tongue Posing - relaxed, S curve, out/down1, outdown2, out/reaching, out/right, out/left, out/up
  • Mobile Ears - separate Left and Right ears
  • Head Types - Straight, Sub-Convex, Convex, Roman, Slight Dish
  • Neck Types - Lean, Medium, Muscular
  • Body Types - Lean, Medium, Muscular
  • Leg Types - Lean, Medium, Muscular
  • Hoof Types - Normal, Long, Long Front, Long Back, Founder, Split hoof/Unicorn
  • Ear Types - Normal, Straight, Arabian1, Arabian2, Thick, Thin, Marwari1, Marwari2
  • Version without Inner Mouth Parts - Separate Inner Mouth Parts: with choices of teeth age.
  • Basic Mane and Tail
  • Mane and Tail types and styles
  • Basic Skins: Solids Black, Faded Black, Bay, Wild Bay, Seal Brown, Chestnut, Sorrel, Grey, White, Palomino, Buckskin, Perlino, Cremello, Classic Champagne, Apricot Champagne, and Gold Champagne,
  • Basic Markings: Legs and Head
  • Tobiano, Overo, Splash, Sabino, Rabicano, and other white markings.
  • Many more markings, to much to list
  • MORE BREEDS - Draft, Arabian, Pony, Minature, Thouroughbred, Quarter Horse, Gypsy Cob, Foal, 1 year olds, 2 year olds, 


Many if not all I want to put in the main pack but I will most likely also sell cheaper basic packs so that people can pick and choose what traits they want. For those wondering, yes there will be a time when I release the avatar while still in progress/beta with updates free for life, which is my general policy for any of my products. I also want to Sell it in 3 step or more bonus tiers much like what you would find for a fund it project. The higher the tier, the more bonus content you get when the avatar is no longer in beta.

What would you like to see for this Avatar?

Peace and Carrots,
Kilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment